• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm back.

I've seen plenty of Passats look that good, just go look at VWvortex, which I am sure Antonio is wandering there now-a-days also. They have an insane amount of followers/enthusiasts with very tasteful cars-

The Passat is smooth!

That has to be one of the nicest and cleanest Passat's I've seen in a long time. Well done.

On a different note, has anyone heard about the 5 Passat/Jetta's that have just randomly caught fire. I got to see the very tail end of the news report the other day. I guess they have been in the Western PA area's. It really turned me away from wanting a VW unfortunately.

Very nice, BTW aren't you the guy that made the contour.org window stickers a few years back?? Mine are still on there.

Rod

That VW is TIGHT!:drool:

Your former SVT was one of the best executed silver Contours ever!:cool:

Welcome back! Are you staying now?:laugh:

My guess is 18" Axis Milano's, don't know what tires because I didn't look at the picture that close, lowered on some Weitec C/O's, Koni's or HRE's :) Then again, I could always be completely off <3

I used to have some KW V3's on my Jetta; You can drop anything to the ground with those.. Oh how I miss the VW days, hopefully I will get another

Last edited:
Good to see you Ant. Last I saw you my wife was just a few weeks. Now we only have 3 weeks left. The Passat was very nice in person, keep up the good work.

We need a pub night.

-Andy

Welcome back Antonio! Your SVT was always one of my favorites, along with pascal. The passat looks sick too, but that came as no surprise.

:troutslap: to Trapps for linking people to this thread.
It was originally posted in July, and Antonio hasn't logged onto CEG since September. :p

Back