• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm back.

Antonio

New CEG'er
I see that a few old timers are still around even with new cars. So, I guess I should join in.

My old SVT.
picture.JPG

I now drive a '04 VW Passat 1.8T
picture2011.jpg

Picture021.jpg

The car was brought new and I just really started adding mods last year. Currently on this turbo I am pushing around 230hp/270lbs. You really don't feel it because the car is so damn heavy.

Anyway, I have some new mods coming. So, I will post some more pictures... if you care to see them.

Last edited:
You always gotta have the hottest Axis rims don't you :nonono:

Looks awesome :cool:

I envy your SVT to this day....it's beautiful

The Passat: What can i say, it's gorgeous.

Well done and welcome back.

I see that a few old timers are still around even with new cars. So, I guess I should join in.

My old SVT.
picture.JPG

I now drive a '04 VW Passat 1.8T
picture2011.jpg

Picture021.jpg

The car was brought new and I just really started adding mods last year. Currently on this turbo I am pushing around 230hp/270lbs. You really don't feel it because the car is so damn heavy.

Anyway, I have some new mods coming. So, I will post some more pictures... if you care to see them.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
How much "Z" on the car so far?!

both cars are super hot the passat is extra sexy i considered getting one before i got my csvt

Your cars suck.....
and so do you mang, missed you at SZ this year, I had to make fun of everyone all by myself!!!!!

Nice VW man!

Steve

Last edited:
Back