• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

18 x 7.5 Enkei Or52 wheels for $69 New!

I bought a set of those from edge racing about three months ago off of E-Bay for the same price. I am waiting for the tires to get here, I just purchased those a couple of days ago.

I guess there isn't a center cap for that wheel?

You can get them!

OR52%20CAPS.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a set of those from edge racing about three months ago off of E-Bay for the same price. I am waiting for the tires to get here, I just purchased those a couple of days ago.

Do you think you could post a picture after you get them mounted and put on? I'm curious to see what they will look like on an svt.

Do you think you could post a picture after you get them mounted and put on? I'm curious to see what they will look like on an svt.

Sure no problem, might not be for a few days thou the car is in the shop getting the tranny replaced.

Theres some pretty nice wheels on there.. I'm pretty tempted to pick up a set but then I realize that I need some rubber to wrap around them and further more realize that I can't afford that :cries:

Back