• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanblackSVT will be attending the meet.

So let's narrow down the date to either the weekend of the 11th or 18th of August. How does that sound?

the weekend of the 11th is cool, my birthday is the 13th, so i can tel my wife this roadtrip is what i want for my birthday, then she cant say no!

I'll make sure I'm not doing anything that weekend and get with you Kyle about it this weekend at the FL meet. :cool:

absolutely... my wife loves a good road trip, and if I can fit some contour love in there, im all set... lets get planning!

August 11th??????? set date where? events? cookout? or restraunt? park?

J/W

August 11th it is.

That's where I need some help. I don't mind hosting it at my house. I have some space for people to crash along with a pool table and table soccer for extra entertainment. We can cookout at my house also. There is a park down the street from my house along with a ton of restaurants.

sounds good so far, jsut need a place to take a bunch of pics! and a palce to caravan and cruise around...

Guys, I made a mistake! No can do for me on August 11th. I found out that the wife's company is having a cookout that day AND I have an evening wedding to attend. So would it be ok with everyone if the date were changed to the 18th?

August 11th it is.

That's where I need some help. I don't mind hosting it at my house. I have some space for people to crash along with a pool table and table soccer for extra entertainment. We can cookout at my house also. There is a park down the street from my house along with a ton of restaurants.
The 18 will work for us! How close are you to the city? Stone Mountain? If we decide to do a hotel, where should we look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back