• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Atlanta meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
OK Georgia guys...

Us Floridians are a week away from our 3rd meet this year.
I am itching for a roadtrip.

We need somebody up there to step up to the plate and put togther a meet... Sometime in October maybe...

;)

Why not come to the dragon meet at the end of sept? or come up to the nopi nats. car show in atl in the middle of sept?

Would a meet in late July or early August be too soon for everyone? It would be at my house which is 30 min northwest of Atlanta.

If its going to be late July early August go ahead & set a date. A couple of the AL Ceg'ers were planning something & I'll try to attend both. W/ the way my job is jerking me around right now I need to plan in advanced though.

I am registered as MattV on their forums. I keep forgetting about those SVT meetings though. Are you going to the meeting tomorrow?

No, I haven't gone to a meeting in years. I live in Dacula (past Lawrenceville), so it is brutal to try to get over there.

The only bad thing about that group is that they are all about Mustangs (which I love, I just don't have one :D) So when I do show up they are all excited about seeing something different, but I'm kinda out of the inner circle.

No, I haven't gone to a meeting in years. I live in Dacula (past Lawrenceville), so it is brutal to try to get over there.

The only bad thing about that group is that they are all about Mustangs (which I love, I just don't have one :D) So when I do show up they are all excited about seeing something different, but I'm kinda out of the inner circle.

That's my old neck of the woods. I graduated from Dacula (yeah yeah, I know, hick school). I have a Mustang, but will not be bringing it as it is a major work-in-progress.

If its going to be late July early August go ahead & set a date. A couple of the AL Ceg'ers were planning something & I'll try to attend both. W/ the way my job is jerking me around right now I need to plan in advanced though.

It doesn't matter to me what the date is as long as we set it this week, so I am open to suggestions.

I live minutes away from Barrett Pkwy which has a ton of places to check out along with a strip to cruise. What's everyones thoughts on that? I'll start doing some planning if people really want to have this meet.

I doubt my car would handle the trip. But I'm more than willing to ride up with someone. Maybe even pitch in for gas for your gas guzzling SVT's. :laugh:

I say mid August lol na I'm up for whenever just lmk. but not this weekend. gotta go to ohio for a meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back