• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I put a card on your car

T-Red (with SF trunk lid and rear bumper).
E1 Rims
Wal-Mart parking lot on corner of 441 and Atlantic....

yep yep, thats me =)

names alex, im new to the SVT Family.... Bought my svt $550 bucks.... the reason why so cheap because it was crashed in the back.... replaced the rear trunk, bumper, rear right panel... small job... did it myself... all it needs is paint job and then good... well everything is stock but air intake... i want to hook this baby up, but parts are hard to get and rare..... if anyone knows bout more sites other than the ones here on contour.org let me know =) well thats all..

Welcome to the forums!

Check out the duratec section for resource site to find part. Don't forget to use the search button. Some people get pissy it appears you haven't search, I'm not one of them. There are also good stuff on the old forums, so check that out if you can't find it here.

Again, welcome. I may catch you at a meet in the near future. -Kerry

yep yep, thats me =)

names alex, im new to the SVT Family.... Bought my svt $550 bucks.... the reason why so cheap because it was crashed in the back.... replaced the rear trunk, bumper, rear right panel... small job... did it myself... all it needs is paint job and then good... well everything is stock but air intake... i want to hook this baby up, but parts are hard to get and rare..... if anyone knows bout more sites other than the ones here on contour.org let me know =) well thats all..

Nice meeting you today, thanks for all the help at the junkyard!

Mike

Back