• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's close....

99SE

CEG'er
to Jefferson county WV or the Frederick MD area?

I live in Jefferson county but work in MD.

We've already determined that I'm near you, lol. There's a guy in Martinsburg that's posted before too that has a black SVT.

I actually might head down to the cruise-in at Golds Gym after work this evening.

Last edited:
What are you bringing? I might go there as well.

Look out for my dads 1937 international truck. Its red white and blue but mostly white with Prowler rims.

Maybe I'll see you there.

I remember some people telling me that someone was around me but I was hoping that someone would ring in that I don't know of.

I'm going to try to make it over to the cone zone tonight. I might not be in the tour though. I'd probably be driving the Fusion. I just go over to look. My mustang isn't ready for show.

I'm going to try to make it over to the cone zone tonight. I might not be in the tour though. I'd probably be driving the Fusion. I just go over to look. My mustang isn't ready for show.

Cool, I might roll up there tonight with the kids. I love those Fusions, any mods?

I finally made it there around 7:30 after a quick going over of the car. I may go down next week too...maybe with the Bird instead though.

The 3 of us need to meet up sometime.

I finally made it there around 7:30 after a quick going over of the car. I may go down next week too...maybe with the Bird instead though.

The 3 of us need to meet up sometime.

I agree, I didn't get a chance to get over there tonight though. I'm in the process of rebuilding my upper and lower intakes and the fuel system.

I live right outside of Martinsburg and travel through Ranson/CT a good bit. Surprised I've never seen any of you guys around. Here's a pic of mine since my registry page is STILL waiting approval:
HELMET.jpg

I'm in the Hagerstown area so I'm not terribly far away. I've seen Jason's car around and a few random CSVT's as well. Surprisingly there are 2 other CSVT's (besides mine) in my little neighborhood area.

I'm near Brunswick

I'm near Brunswick

I'm near Brunswick

'99 t-red SVT, chrome Exel wheels, otherwise stock

Back