• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rain.

Reebs

meester super sleuth
Made her look pretty as I was planning on taking some nice photos at a nearby park, and then the rain came. :(

SVTPicsatApartment009.jpg

Can I ride in that beast on the 15th? :drool:

Thing looks pretty sleeper w/ those E0's.

I love the mesh with the off center svt emblem... where did u get the mesh?

Thankfully I didn't get hit by any hail! :help:

But anyways, it is stazi gen 1.5 mesh and just the stock SVT emblem. And yes, the boosted 3L is nuts. ;) Thanks for the comments! I like the sleeper look, and so that is why I am kinda hiding the front mount with my stock mesh instead of showing it off. I am not going to stay stock e0's for much longer though! :blackeye:

LOL, is that how far you rolled back to the sidewalk?!

Lol, that is the one! For those who don't know, a week or two ago I was letting my turbo cool down and my car was in neutral obviously. My e brake doesn't work, and I fell asleep, let my foot off the brake while sleeping, and then rolled all the way straight back to that sidewalk in the background. I woke up to find my front tires against the curb because they didn't have enough momentum to hop up as well. My car was blocking the whole sidewalk and my rear end was off in the grass. I didn't wake up when my car hit. I just woke up naturally about 30 - 40 minutes later and was wondering how the heck my car got here! I was just in a daze because I was too tired to put it all together. I am glad I wasn't awake when it happened though because I probally would have through a fit! :D

My back rear tire sliding along the left side curb here, and my drivers side rear tire just slammed the curb and somehow popped up on it! :blackeye:

SVTPicsatApartment021.jpg

2 weeks later, you can still kinda see my tread marks climbing up this curb.

SVTPicsatApartment015.jpg

And the sidewalk is not a small curb! It isn't even rounded like most, just a straight wall of concrete! :help:

SVTPicsatApartment017.jpg

And here is the downhill run that my car rolled all the way down!

SVTPicsatApartment022.jpg

So, to make a long story short, no damage was done except a scrapes on the bottom of my mufflers because they hang so low! I would have been in trouble if I car would have been parked in that spot! Anyways, all is okay! :D The next morning I put my car in neutral to see how much speed I would have gained the night before and I was going pretty fast when I had to hit the brakes to avoid doing it again. It could have ended much more ugly!

Last edited:
I got two tickets so I turned it back down to 7psi. :blackeye:

LMAO!!!! I hear ya, except I have mine turned down right now because I want my motor to last through the summer. Im not saying it wouldnt, but 10-11psi on a stock motor with 131k cant last too long. I turn it up every once and awhile just to get my kicks.

I totally agree with hiding the FMIC behind some mesh. You can still see it well enough to be mean looking. When I go FM I will be keeping my mesh to achieve the same look.

what is that weird silver thingy in the bottom opening of your bumper?

Last edited:
Back