• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I finally got my ShopVac

Joey

Hard-core CEG'er
Damn...3 weeks of waiting for this thing, I finally got her last night. Problem is, once I got it, she needed a 5 hour makeover. :ponder: :D

Needless, here's my new ShopVac in all her glory...

Mini6.jpg

Mini7.jpg

Mini8.jpg

Mini9.jpg

Mini10.jpg

Mini11.jpg

Ugg...10 pic rule, few more.

Few more shots with the Speed...
Mini12.jpg

Mini13.jpg

Mini14.jpg

And all my toys put away...
AllBays.jpg

I'll state this, the Speed handles nowhere near the Contour (may after I get the springs :shrug:). But this Mini drives like she's on rails. Sweetest shifting car I ever owned.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys...I would have posted a while back...but I've been out driving ;) Not too many top down days here, I'm trying to get them in while I can.

BTW I love the cars and garage! Any more pics of the house and garage?! I need ideas floating in my head for someday :laugh:

I have some pictures on my website that show some aspects of the house...the garage is directly under the master bedroom, which I finished about 7 years ago.

Few things about the garage that were a must for me.
1) A block foundation. Studs and drywall are fine for most, but if you think you will be washing the car in the garage come winter, do it right.
2) If you are married, you will need to go without a center pole in a double bay garage. If you have one, she'll hit it. I went with a 12" steel I beam to keep from needing a center support.
3) If you go with 2 single doors like mine, fill the block solid with concrete. Again, if you are married, she will hit it. Mine hit the center partition within her first week of parking in the new garage. :D I also have a 12" I beam above the doors incase it gets knocked out. You can never be too safe...

Here's some pics of the inside with my Tour on stands...

530185_21_full.jpg

530185_22_full.jpg

This gives and idea of the back of my house...deck is from the master bedroom, which is above the garage.

IMG_3978a.jpg

And a few pics from after I finished my driveway...

530185_53_full.jpg

530185_54_full.jpg

And a flower bed for the wife...

530185_55_full.jpg

Go easy on me with the work done...everything you see I've done myself, and by no means am I in the construction biz. :)

That house looks like it was built quite a while ago (not in a negative way, just taking notice). It looks great with what you have done to it. Enjoy the garage and the cars that fill it, I know I would.

Back