• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone need body work?

FabioSVT

CEG'er
I know this is a shameless plug for my work, but if you guys need anything bring it up i'll hook u up cheaper than any bodyshop around, I'm a writer so i decide the cost :D so if anyone needs anything, bodywork, paint work, custom work bring it up we can work something out, my shop is Westland Car Care Collision 6375 hix road between ford and warren, i just got my reflector painted looks great, beats the gay decals i've seen on em which fade in the matter of days and dont color match to begin with, we do all our own paint mixing and all that if anyones interested stop in i'm there from 8am to 6pm 5 days a week 9am to 1pm saturdays, i'd like to help any local ceg'ers if ya need it.

If this front end paint job doesn't work out I'll most likely being seeing you next year.. I need my two left doors resprayed and my rear chrome piece resprayed. Possibly have my sideskirts redone as well. Your prices are :cool:

i need my carbon fiber hood re-cleared , and my wife is going to need her mirko painted..... id give em a shot

Back