• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Couple pics

Derk-xB

CEG'er
Thought I'd snap a couple pics since I just washed the car. Nothing too fancy, just a good ol' TT, pretty much stock. The tint is 50% on the sides and 35% on the back hatch. I'm really pleased with it!
There was a lot of glare, so the wheels look a little fuzzy...don't worry, they're not fuzzy in real life. ;)
81654581.jpg

81654628.jpg

...and one more for good measure
81654731.jpg

Wow, the TT is looking hawt!

You still have snow up there, nice! I'd kill for it to be a wee bit cooler down here :blackeye:

Thanks, Daymon. I think it'd look great w/ a couple of exhaust tips that said "Milltek" or "APR" or something like that. I've yet to convince Ashley of that one...yet. ;)

Yup, snow on the volcanoes. Actually, they're glaciers. You can ski on Mt. Hood almost year 'round. I think they'll close in Sept. for a few weeks.

Derek, can you get some closer pics of your paint in the light? I'd like to get a better feel for it. You wouldn't happen to know what the name is, would ja?

I concur, some nicer exhaust tips would add to ze scveetness of ze TT :cool:

Kingpin - yup, been out this way almost a year now. It's been a pretty good move over all. Hood River is a cool little town. Coda's lovin' it up here, too, and Oregon is a very dog friendly state. She's currently with some friends - we're going to Daytona Beach, FL (down your way?) for a few days for my grandparents' 65th anniversary :shocked: .

Daymon - I can snap some pics of the paint when I get back. The color is "Dolomite Gray Pearl Effect"

Daytona is just over an hour due east of me. If its over the weekend maybe we can do lunch or something?

Sorry....I wasn't able to get but a couple minutes of internet time while I was there. I didn't check CEG...
Man, FL is one hot & muggy state. :help:

I was under the impression that it would be San Deigo type weather for some odd reason. When I went down there when I was interviewing with a company, I was SHOCKED when that wasn't the case. It helped me make my mind up.... lol

Back