• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The way of The Blue

Bombig

New CEG'er
sombody would like to see more pics from my car and my different works on it so i made a photoalbum on my homepage the are a lot of pics from the begin to now from stage 1 and 2 over the musik to the engine on some pics you see my friend andy we collaborate i paint all the parts and he made the airbrusch on it. he drive the blue cougar . so all works are doing by myself i dont learn it it is only my hobby :) .

this is the first step biggér rims new seatbalts and a little bit musik
musik2.jpg

musik1.jpg

to the next stage

Bild057.jpg

and the stage now
__5_0630.JPG

more music
Bild073.jpg

a lot of more musiv
IMG_0727.JPG

thats me in my enginebay :)
IMG_0860.JPG

so you can see many pics more here on my homepage

Bombigs Photoalbum

the car wins in national and international meetings and countest 35 cup's
and runs over thousand races the most of them was traffic races :)

and here you can hear the sound

2,5 L Duratec at 750 rpm

2,5 L duratec to 5000 rpm

Last edited:
holee sheet!!!
talk about a transformation!!!
the airbrush and fiberglass work is awesome!!

not a huge fan of the rims but man oh man is that one sick body kit. the paint work in the hatch is outstanding, you out did yourself my good german friend. I love the way the engine bay looks to, absolutely gorgeous.

but that is not the end this winter i will build stage 3 whit new parts outside and compled new entertainmant inside . my head is full whit crazy ideas :) and i hope in november on the sema in las vegas i can get a lot of more inspiration .

Needs tuner style wheels, I like the super wide Euro style wheels with the deep dish lip. You should slap some 19" wheels on it.

Needs a new front bumper. It does not match the lines of the car. Sticks way too far out as well.

Wing does not look bad at all.

Stereo is crazy looking.

A lot of work that has been done with a lot of pride!

Needs tuner style wheels, I like the super wide Euro style wheels with the deep dish lip. You should slap some 19" wheels on it.

Needs a new front bumper. It does not match the lines of the car. Sticks way too far out as well.

Wing does not look bad at all.

Stereo is crazy looking.

A lot of work that has been done with a lot of pride!

predator.jpg

Back