• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted: what appears to be a midget driving a CSVT on west road in wixom today @ 6:00 pm. i can't remember the color of the car.

T-RED spoted in my apartment complex yesterday At about 6pm.
My apartment? ---->Village on the Park on Northline in Southgate.
T-red had no jack points with E1's
anyone?

spotted: what appears to be a midget driving a CSVT on west road in wixom today @ 6:00 pm. i can't remember the color of the car.

I'm not a midget :shrug: nor was i driving a CSVT :shrug:

I see you all the time around there though.

Spotted today @ 615 or so Black SVT Missing drivers sideskirt and oval Pretty beat up .

Silver CSVT on Stringtown road when I was leaving work. Almost followed it, but I had too much work to do.

Like putting a new fuel filter on the wife's Windstar! Interesting way to insure routine maintenance: when the part rusts to the point it leaks, you have to replace it!

Oh well, with more than 200 k on that filter, the factory filter, I suppose I got my money's worth!

I passed a silverfrost svt yesterday on my way to work in amelia. I couldn't tell if it was stock or not. It looked like a young kid and i saw him glance back when I passed him. anyone?

Spotted Silver Frost on 8mile passing grandriver @ 5:01pm
Had spoiler,and black rims with chrome lip.

t-red spotted in troy at advanced hey are you on here yet i have those parts for you.

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

spotted alias jerkoff actually driving his t red svt on 275 this morning.:laugh:
i hate you. you are gonna clean my windshield from your sprayers oversparaying onto my car and Fn blinding me in the sun this morning a hole:mad:

spotted again 15 min. later in my driveway, thanks for drinking all of my coffe aj and reebs
dont break that car jerkoff jeff and i both are sick of working on it LOL
IMG_0653.jpg

and the old jerkoff mobile going to reebs
IMG_0652.jpg

Last edited:
Back