• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Things to do in PA..

njk1

CEG'er
I will be in Dubois, PA at the end of august for a family reunion. Does anyone live around there and know of anything there is to do? Last time i was there i was like 10 so i was with family the whole time. Now im 18 and dont wanna be with my family:laugh: So if anyone from PA could tell me places around dubois to go let me know... i dont wanna be bored the whole weekend

Serious answer, you could go about 20 minutes north to Ridgway and white-water raft...

You could go 30 minutes SW and see where they pull out that rodent every 2nd of February...

You could about an hour South and visit the Jimmy Stewart Museum in Indiana...

You could tack another 45 minutes onto that Southbound hour and see the Johnstown Flood Museum and Dam Site in South Fork...

Or from Indiana you could go another hour or so east and visit Altoona... the biggest town between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg...

It does suck though, of all the places in PA to be, you got stuck in the middle of nowhere... I don't even think there's a gas station in Dubois

see paul says lotion becuase he could never get a chick to go along.

partially the fault of the "i have candy van" he was driving as his first car

My buddy is from Dubois, basically you can drink, light stuff on fire, and drive through the mud.

Hmm, my kinda place. :D

I may have to move there. I can get the big azz Ford pickup I've always wanted and drive through the mud too. :cool:

LMAO!

I can tell you this, if I was there we'd have fun. Fire and mud= a damn good time. :)

Yep, you can buy fireworks.

See, if I was closer we could have a meet and change your brakes.
You know you all want me to move. :laugh:

Back