• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You/Your Car/Your love

Me:
me2vq4.jpg

My Car:
carex8.jpg

My Love:
picture139dv1.jpg

omg, your car makes me rethink me wanting a black svt

What? A Contour cant do that? BAHAHAHA! No really I take much pride in the things I have , I have best of all worlds I guess :shrug: I work hard to keep them, this includes my GF.

yeahhh...I can understand that. It's just weird (IMO) to post pictures of what is now someone else's car who is still active and on the site lol. It's no fun whoring your car when someone else has already done it for you.
Thank yooouuuu Chris!

MY car:
100_1288.jpg

100_1290.jpg

Me (and the girl):
n506681424_11703_3974.jpg

Just the girl:
britt.jpg

Sorry cannondale. If you leave the car as it sits, or refer to is as the 0009 car Ill ALWAYS think of it as goonz's old car. Its the price you pay to buy someone elses car!

Sorry cannondale. If you leave the car as it sits, or refer to is as the 0009 car Ill ALWAYS think of it as goonz's old car. Its the price you pay to buy someone elses car!

Not many first owners left around here. To me, a car truly belong to the guy who does the little things that keep it running well and looking nice. If he maintains his car well, he should show it off with pride.

Maintaining a car is where the real challenge is, not signature mods.

And for some reason a different owner makes 0009 look like a different car to me.

Not many first owners left around here. To me, a car truly belong to the guy who does the little things that keep it running well and looking nice. If he maintains his car well, he should show it off with pride.

Maintaining a car is where the real challenge is, not signature mods.

And for some reason a different owner makes 0009 look like a different car to me.

I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to sit here and bash Goonz, but there was a lot of things broken/half assed on that car when Bob got it, and it's coming along great now.

Pud, I completely understand where you're coming from. I too think of it as Goonz's car sometime :crazy: But I also agree with Chris and that I think that everytime someone says post pics of YOUR car, he should post pics of the G and not mine. Goonz does deserve a lot of credit for what he has done to the car, but he seems to take it too far. No hard feelings towards him at all though. I love you Harooney-buns! :laugh:

I couldn't agree more. I'm not going to sit here and bash Goonz, but there was a lot of things broken/half assed on that car when Bob got it, and it's coming along great now.

I know Haroon hates to hear it, but there were many things that were half-assed on the car. Although it looked damn good in pictures and from twenty feet away, once you got closer and look into it more, there are problems. I have been working very hard to try and get all these things straightened out. I just don't bother to post about it everyday, so people have no idea. Tony is the only person that has been following along with the progress the car since I have owned it. Thanks for the credit Tony!

a ford contour with some things half assed who would of thunk it:crazy: :laugh:

Back