• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Da Bears

i hope they remain undefeated right up till the dolphins game. anyone remember '85? bwbwhahahaaa bbwbwhahahahaaa bwbwhahahahahaaa!

idk how the bears always manage to do it, they are so lucky, unbelievable game btw

earlier i didnt mean the bears are cocky, i meant the bears fans are

idk how the bears always manage to do it, they are so lucky, unbelievable game btw

earlier i didnt mean the bears are cocky, i meant the bears fans are

LOL!! But but but, I didn't mean what I said............ LOL!!!!

I seriously doubted the Bears tonight after that horrible first half. I left my buddies house PISSED when Arizona went up 23-3. My buddy calls me back right after I leave and says the Bears scored, so it was 23-10. I get online and check the score when I get home, and it's 23-17!!! Then it's 23-24!!! DA BEEEAARSSSS!!!!!

Mark

That was quite possibly one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history. Down 20-0 at halftime to come back and score 24 points without an offensive touchdown...

And the Denny Green meltdown after the game was priceless, too :) I mean, I'd definitely hire him. I did agree with everyone at ESPN that Leinart has the potential to turn the Cards around, but not until they can develop a running game.

I honestly thought the bears were done for after it was 23-3. But it just goes to show you, even with 6 turnovers, why the bears are the best all around team in the nfl.

You gotta hand it to the bears, they got it done. I also think for being a rookie QB, Leinart handled himself quite well. Mistakes will cost ya though.

You gotta hand it to the bears, they got it done. I also think for being a rookie QB, Leinart handled himself quite well. Mistakes will cost ya though.

The problem with the Cardinals was they couldnt capitalize on many of the Bears turnovers. Not really sure why they would give it to Edgerrin James who averaged less than 2 yards per carry in the game! Once they finally started passing the ball at the end of the game, the Cardinals finally got something going but it was too late.

Back