• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

100,000 Milestone...

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
Is it just me or is this kinda depressing...:ponder: Well for those of you that can relate that is...
100000xa9.jpg

Actually I really wasn't. My car seems to be off at highway speeds according to my friends portable GPS system that tells you have fast your going, as well as anything else you could ever want to know. :laugh: So I was actaully going about 66 in a 65mph zone...

Ive actually been in 75 MPH highway zones. Either way..im not calling this an "illegal" post.

I know how you feel. I bought my 99 with just a hair over 100K miles. Had it for a couple months now and it already has 106K. :(

my girlfriends grand am has like 175,xxx on it, and she loves that car to death, and drives it everyday. as for my truck, its only got 87,200 and i dont think i plan to have it long enough to hit 100,000 miles

My Contour has a little over 105k, bought it with only 52k...The Bullitt has a little under 25k, the RX-7 has just a little over 70k.....

No biggie, my car saw 100k over a year ago. I slapped a turbo on it at 129k and have been loving it for thousands of more miles.

That's what i'd like to do, although i'll probably end up doing a 3L swap first since it's cheaper to go that route for more HP first....

Back