• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lip spoiler

i'm going rumaging for a spoiler to try to fit on my post98 lid. im thinking a late SHO spoiler, some BMW spoiler, a pre98 lid, or something of the sort. i'll see if i come up with anything that may fit. i'm basically looking for a lip style spoiler though. wish me luck!

yea tricker good luck, some things are jus super hard to find at junk yards or they want to rip you off for it. Ex: i called a place near my house and they have a sunroof motor that i want b/c mine doesnt work but hey wont sell it to me unless i pay $130 for the whole sunroof assembly! Glass, tracks, motor, wireing, everything for freakin 130 dollars. thats rediculis!!!that's what junk yards are for, buying things for cheap that you dont want to get at a stealer ship. I wanna slap'em in the face. So the best of luck to ya, hopefully they dont try to sell you the whole rear end for the one spoiler that you need.

As far as the double sided tape goes, i'm surprised it holds that well. Even through car washes!!?? I wonder if jb weld would be a safer bet. I'm gonna order one off of ebay here some time soon and get working on this project cuz they look freak'in sweet!:)

it doesnt look that ugly in real life... i guess it takes gettin used to
NopiNats06146.jpg

Back