• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good Bye!!!!

stilov

CEG'er
Here she is ready for the new owner tomorrow!!!

Kind of sad actually. I'll miss it. I have had it longer than any other car by a significant amount of time!!!

At least my M5 can sleep in the garage now!!!

Attachments

• goodbye 001.jpg
    goodbye 001.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • goodbye 002.jpg
    goodbye 002.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 0
Sad to see it go, if I were out of college and had a steady job that make 40K, I would have sold my SVT and bought this one (silly as it sounds)

Loved your car, I hope you don't regret it too much!

looked like a really clean car. i liked the hood, looks like it has some sort of air hole in it. where did you find that hood?

lol you shoulda seen the shower of metal when i dropped the Y pipe...... looked like someone was shooting sparks from a die grinder in there.......

everything happens for a reason....look now, i have a 3L that is way better than the old thing i had in there!

that is correct...my first turbo build had an air air innercooler... that sat up top..now it's just for looks.

Id take an E46 M3 over an M5.

But yea, You now join the ranks of the troll.

You sir are a mad man lol.. As much as I love the E46 M3 I could never take one over an E39 M5. Drive them both and you will understand. Dont get me wrong I would love an E46 M3, but if there was an M5 and an M3 at the same price I would take the M5.

Aaron

You sir are a mad man lol.. As much as I love the E46 M3 I could never take one over an E39 M5. Drive them both and you will understand. Dont get me wrong I would love an E46 M3, but if there was an M5 and an M3 at the same price I would take the M5.

Aaron

The M5 is to big, Reminds me of an E55 or something.

The M3 is smaller and more fun(at least what im assuming)

well I have 2 kids...I needed somehting bigger than the e46 M3...although I was deciding between the 2. I like the fact that there are very fews M5's around here too.

E55 is AMG..

What you just said is on par with saying "The only Lightning i've driven is an SVT"

I am not a big Mercedes follower, wasn't sure how the class designations break out on all the models.

In any case, its still a fun car. Yes its big, but it still hauls it self around with the best of 'em.

Back on topic, I've always like the 5 series (M or not) like Stilovs. M makes it that much better. They have a classic look.

I'd be quite torn if it came down to M3 vs. M5, can't say which I'd choose w/o wheel time.

Back