• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hey M!key!!!!

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
Eye See You!!!

PICT0503.JPG

PICT0506.JPG

PICT0507.JPG

PICT0508.JPG

PICT0509.JPG

PICT0513.JPG

and......... just because I can have 3 SVTs in a picture w/o hosting a meet at my house LOL

PICT0510.JPG

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! i knew those lights would look killer with that hood! the straight on shot is just mean looking.

I agree.... it looks like a really pissed off face... (hood vent = eyebrows, grill = nose, morettes = eyes and mirko = mouth) LOL

I think they fit my car just a little bit better than they did on your car when I compare pictures..

I have a feeling it will look even better when the CF Evo hood arrives and I get the outside painted like Xchang had.

now that is just unfair.... I have to go change my underwear now - you should have warned potential viewers like give it a MA/nudity/NC-17/R/etc rating in the title.... ya know what I mean? It's very nice...

now that is just unfair.... I have to go change my underwear now - you should have warned potential viewers like give it a MA/nudity/NC-17/R/etc rating in the title.... ya know what I mean? It's very nice...
X999999999999999999999 lol Looks damn good!

I can't stop looking at the pics. Just want to throw a turbo on it and start calling magazines.

yeah get a wrx and then break the bank on mods! sweeeeeeeeeeet!

Is it just me or do the headlights not fit too well around the fender areas. Other than that they look sweet. Kind of looks like they need some finessing.

Back