• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Started cleaning the car

Already done,

40mm drop
17'' alloys
Sports exhaust
dash
Graphics
CAI
Black lexus lights front and rear
Chrome gear stick

If I do anymore I think the Mrs will leave me lol

Already done,

40mm drop
17'' alloys
Sports exhaust
dash
Graphics
CAI
Black lexus lights front and rear
Chrome gear stick

If I do anymore I think the Mrs will leave me lol

Gonna have to make a correction, your intake is not a CAI. CAI has a remote filter which is located somewhere out of the engine bay where cooler or "colder" air is avliable. Your intake is known as a short ram air intake.

"If I do anymore I think the Mrs will leave me lol"

and thats a problem? Come on dude, Bros before hoes, your car is more like a bro then your wife.

Gonna have to make a correction, your intake is not a CAI. CAI has a remote filter which is located somewhere out of the engine bay where cooler or "colder" air is avliable. Your intake is known as a short ram air intake.

"If I do anymore I think the Mrs will leave me lol"

and thats a problem? Come on dude, Bros before hoes, your car is more like a bro then your wife.

please don't associate the rest of us americans with this martian. we're pretty sure he's the forrest gump of michigan, without the money, good looks, or intelligence.

:)

Sorry that you have a nitch back there. Other than that it looks freaking sweet. I wish I could convert my rear end over to a mondeo style. I love how those tail lights look.

Hey not to worry, love all your comments on this, thank you.

As for my 666 plate, not gonna change that as I paid good money for it, I have had it on 5 cars now and I am keeping it Little Devil R A Kennedy (L666RAK)

Back