• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

:(

the r/t name has been around since the '60's. at one time, the sprit r/t was the fastest dodge made next to the viper.

My neighbor had one back in 1992. It was fast, didn't it come as a 4cly turbo?

Last edited:
Ladies ladies ladies. Relax already :D

Yes I just bought Steeda's car today. And yes Harry, I did want to post it myself. Nothing to do with secrets or drama, it just wouldve been more fun that way.

Steeda's car is frikin sick to look at and drive. People seriously stare when I pass them on telegraph. At night with the HID's on OMG :drool: Driving does make me a little nervous with the mirko and the 18's though. I'm still getting used to slowing down for every large bump and driveway ramp lol.

I already started fixing a few things on it and have a couple upgrades planned :)

-Austin

So are you in Novi or Dearborn predominantly (sp) ? - I'm in Northville when I come home...

Why has anyone never thought of a Bdubs Novi meet seeing as there are so many of us around that area? (minus the fact that the subaru guys go out there on tues./thurs)

You can find me at the Westland BDubs every damn Tuesday. It's better than the Novi one.... and the Canton one, and the Dearborn one, and the Warren one. Just this past Tuesday it was me and JD (5speed3.0SEsomethingorother) with Steeda and his gf along with my bro and some of my other friends.

Back