• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

:(

way to let the cat out of the bag dumbass!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who can put 2 and 2 together figured it out awhile ago! Akrumpf's SVT gets totalled, he gets insurance money and buys back the car because he has alot of good parts left included a HMS trans, then he is showing a ton of interest in Jasons car in Jasons for sale thread, then Jason says he has a buyer for his car but he has to put akrumpfs built HMS trans into the car...

hmmm.... call me a detective or call those who didn't figure it out stupid! :D

I bought the trans from him long before he expressed interest in the car.

harrys just mad cuase no one wants his over priced POS. :eek:
Obviously if he wanted people to know he was buying it he would have said something in the last week. But hey do what you gotta do, since you obviously plaied any part of it right Harry?:rolleyes:

Obviously if he wanted people to know he was buying it he would have said something in the last week.

I totally agree with that as well and you were right to keep it a secret. I just figured it was him and I wasn't going to say anything either. Oh well, the beans were spelt.

I bought the trans from him long before he expressed interest in the car.

harrys just mad cuase no one wants his over priced POS. :eek:
Obviously if he wanted people to know he was buying it he would have said something in the last week. But hey do what you gotta do, since you obviously plaied any part of it right Harry?:rolleyes:

What, i selling my car? lmao.... And for how much? I did think about it at one point. I never gave a price or posted it for sale...so stop creating drama.

Yeah I was waiting for the surprise unvieling. thanks alot harry asshat!!
Wow way to jump in like a e-thug. EMO

Last edited:
What, i selling my car? lmao.... And for how much? I did think about it at one point. I never gave a price or posted it for sale...so stop creating drama.

You're the one with the drama. Go backin your hole and STFU!

lol. the steed is seriously hurt about all of this. it's been a rough day for him, harry. you have to go easy on him. :laugh:

lol. the steed is seriously hurt about all of this. it's been a rough day for him, harry. you have to go easy on him. :laugh:

Yeah i understand and i agree.

Steeda i honestly never thought responding to someone on here about who bought your car would really hurt your feelings. So there i said it. Oh well i did it, and nothing i do will fix the situation. Will you still be my friend? :laugh:

I can dig a hole right next to me if you will be my neighbor?????

Yeah i understand and i agree.

Steeda i honestly never thought responding to someone on here about who bought your car would really hurt your feelings. So there i said it. Oh well i did it, and nothing i do will fix the situation. Will you still be my friend? :laugh:

I can dig a hole right next to me if you will be my neighbor?????

Like it hurt my feels but as stated before if HE (not I) wanted people to konw i would assume he(not I) would have said something eh?

Like I care what happens its not my car.

Like it hurt my feels but as stated before if HE (not I) wanted people to konw i would assume he(not I) would have said something eh?

Like I care what happens its not my car.

Okay what are you buying now honestly?

cavi
bike
truck
csvt

Back