• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Green shoot!

lol i like the one with the sign. um a few things that I would doother then the drop is tint the pasenger n driver side windows n maybe paint the oval t-green. other then that your car looks fantastic. I love the t-greens so much. I like those wheels i think you should keep those they match the color very well. but anyway nice CSVT dude!

lol i like the one with the sign. um a few things that I would doother then the drop is tint the pasenger n driver side windows n maybe paint the oval t-green. other then that your car looks fantastic. I love the t-greens so much. I like those wheels i think you should keep those they match the color very well. but anyway nice CSVT dude!

Thanks man...but if you saw the wheels close up, they are pretty much beat to hell...

I heard that T-Green with Euro's looks hott from someone :shrug: (Ben) Me likey too! :laugh:

DSCF0876.JPG

Looks Good Ben!

Nice pictures. I really like the T-Green also, but I can not stand the interior color. I wish they would have made it with the Blue interior.

Back