• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Next Car

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
I cant wait for my lease to be up now after seeing these pics! :drool::drool::drool:

gf35.jpg

g37sss.jpg

g3711.jpg

and yes, these pics are p/s

I didn't like the preview pictures of it.. but god damn slammed is :drool:

see what happens when you can't wait for something? something better comes along and then you regret it. ah, just go the dealership and tell them you want to rework your lease.

see what happens when you can't wait for something? something better comes along and then you regret it. ah, just go the dealership and tell them you want to rework your lease.

its only a 2 year lease, I can wait :shrug:
I will explore the option though now that you mention it, I wonder how the terms would go ya know or if I would have to pay a penalty.

Plus once the lease it up, I will be done with school, so then I can really work up my options and etc. At the moment however im searching for a place near work and school. The bottom line is how well it will drive and handle. I've already told my dealership that as soon as they get a 6-speed one, call me ASAP! I wanna drive it bad.

The chrome spoiler IMO would look killer on a blacked out coupe, but there are 2 spoiler options, the chrome lip one and a more wider body color matching one..

its only a 2 year lease, I can wait :shrug:
I will explore the option though now that you mention it, I wonder how the terms would go ya know or if I would have to pay a penalty.

Plus once the lease it up, I will be done with school, so then I can really work up my options and etc. At the moment however im searching for a place near work and school. The bottom line is how well it will drive and handle. I've already told my dealership that as soon as they get a 6-speed one, call me ASAP! I wanna drive it bad.

The chrome spoiler IMO would look killer on a blacked out coupe, but there are 2 spoiler options, the chrome lip one and a more wider body color matching one..

You'd have to pay off the balance of your lease first, so lots of money would be required up front, out of pocket. While the dealer might be willing to play around with cap cost reductions and fees on the next car, it wouldn't make much of a dent in the overall outlay. Better to ride it out. Even better to make the next car one from the Big Three. :cool:

You'd have to pay off the balance of your lease first, so lots of money would be required up front, out of pocket. While the dealer might be willing to play around with cap cost reductions and fees on the next car, it wouldn't make much of a dent in the overall outlay. Better to ride it out. Even better to make the next car one from the Big Three. :cool:

I love the big three, but the fact of the matter is Nissan built a 1+ billion dollar factory in the worst state of America, Mississippi. I don't like the bashing of American cars just because they are American, and I also don't like the idea of telling someone to buy American because it is their patriotic duty.

Now the new caddy CTS looks like something I would DEF consider over this car if I were to be in the market in 2-3 years!

orig_08cts_edmunds_00.jpg

0701_z+2008_cadillac_cts+front_corner.jpg

thats interesting, I will look more into it

i told you should have waited

whatev, I am happy with mine at the moment as well. I just got sick of my svt and just wanted out. Which is why I rushed and found the EXACT coupe that I wanted. Plus I would want to wait a year or 2 after the release of the coupe so that all the little problems are sorted out, and more mods are available :crazy:

do they make a nissan version of that as well...i saw what appeared to be the same body today...i was pretty tired and it was raining but if i can recall correctly it was a 2 door altima...same body? looked like it to me but im too lazy to go check out nissan's website, haha

do they make a nissan version of that as well...i saw what appeared to be the same body today...i was pretty tired and it was raining but if i can recall correctly it was a 2 door altima...same body? looked like it to me but im too lazy to go check out nissan's website, haha

you mean the 350Z?

Back