• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Molded Mirko vs. AAS C-27 Body Kit

Molded Mirko vs. AAS C-27 Body Kit

• Molded Mirko

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • AAS C-27 Kit

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Mirko look better then anything out there. In fact I have one in my garage just waiting to be put on but I like the molded look better then just bolting it to the front bumper. I'm sure some people here agree. How exactly do I do that. Can I just take it to a body shop to do or is it something you have to get seperate. Haven't been on in a while but the Contour is coming back. At the shop right now getting some parts put on that I have been holding on to for a while now.

AAS C-27 Kit

AAS C-27 Kit

i still have an AAS C-27 Kit in my basement. only opened to check for any possible freight damage and then never did anything with it. anyone wanna buy it?

I have the AAS kit. Front bumper is nice, the rest sucks. I chopped and modified the rear bumper till it looked more like an SVT rear, it was problematic anyways because it sat so low I would scrape bad going through dips and over bad railroad tracks, although the roads in north dakota towns suck for anything without a little ground clearance. The side skirts are horrible to. I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do about them. I am working on either finding SVT skirts, or I may work out molds for something different if I find the time.

As long as I am on the subject what is the deal with the razzi side skirts, anyone know what mounting is like for them, are they just caps for factory skirts or are they a full side skirt replacement?

Back