• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Molded Mirko vs. AAS C-27 Body Kit

Molded Mirko vs. AAS C-27 Body Kit

• Molded Mirko

Votes: 29 93.5%
  • AAS C-27 Kit

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ELECTRO

CEG'er
Just wondering what everyone's opinion / experience has been with Mirko vs. the C-27 Kit from Andy's Auto Sports. I know just about everyone and their brother has a Mirko. I'm having to send mine back before I even got it on the car because of poor quality issues.

Since I'm already sending it back before fitting it and molding it into my front bumper, I was wanting to see what you all think I should do. I'm tossing up the idea of getting a C-27 kit instead of molding my Mirko. Here's some pics to help you all decide.

Molded Mirko:

CSVT - Molded Mirko 3.jpg

CSVT - Molded Mirko 6.jpg

CSVT - Molded Mirko 7.jpg

vvvvvvvvv SEE C-27 PICS BELOW vvvvvvvvv

Also... what about a C-27 front bumper with SVT side skirts and SVT rear bumper??? Does anyone have pictures of this???

Anyone have an opinion about hood scoops on a tour and what it will or will not look good with???

Last edited:
I like the front bumper of the AAS but the rest is way tacky.

+1

the rest of the kit does not flow with the car at all. the side skirts are way to blocky and square.

I'm not sure which one, although, thinking about it a little bit, I would go with the Mirko. If not, just the front bumper of the C-27 kit.

mirko all the way, i used to have the AAS kit, and its a nice kit, but i love my mirko!

i myself bought just the AAS front bumper because its the only thing i liked from the kit. everyone has a mirko, be different. buy a big polished intercooler to fit in it with a turbo kit too.

Sorry about the delay. I've been on vacation.

DOES ANYONE have pics of a car with the C-27 front bumper with SVT stock skirts and SVT stock rear bumper? I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for your opinions on the two body kits. I think we have an answer for sure. I'm just curious about the pics if anyone has any.

Ick! the AAS kit is nasty IMO. the rear is waaay to big, and the side-skirts just look tacked on and out of place.... the front bumper isn't too bad tho!

There was a silver one on the old forums with AAS front bumper and SVT skirts and rear. I searched all over but couldn't find it though.

It doesn't look too bad. It's a little bulky, but sort of flows w/ the SVT body. IMO Mirko looks much better.

^ I know which car your talking about. like you said doesn't look that bad with the svt sides and rear. but i'd take a mirko over AAS

SVT's look awesome as is, so if anything just mold a mirko. Don't spend money to put that body kit crap on your car!

speaking of the cdw-27 kit, what happened to Nirish??? I wouldn't get the AAS Kit anyways knowing the shiz that went down to get it produced, and then the crap that Andy's put everyone here through to get what they paid for.

Mirko, Mirko, Mirko!!! Really, do the Mirko. Everyone has their opinion, but do the Mirko.

Remember, if you mold it on, you'll (obviously) not be able to take it off. Since mine is a daily driver, I remove it on occasion, and always during the winter. And don't tailgate, you'll never see the rocks/pebbles/etc coming. I know.

Last edited:
Back