• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

eating sports cars for breakfast

Based on the EA169 platform (otherwise known as the Ford Falcon platform), it has a 4.0L DOHC Inline 6 engine which developes about 246 horses. Which is in the baseline model, the Ghia model like in that comercial is turbo charged and pushing about 330ish horses.

I would be interested in it. Looks pretty sweet.

And you are right, its avliable in Australia.

Last edited:
Based on the EA169 platform (otherwise known as the Ford Falcon platform), it has a 4.0L DOHC Inline 6 engine which developes about 246 horses. Which is in the baseline model, the Ghia model like in that comercial is turbo charged and pushing about 330ish horses.

I would be interested in it. Looks pretty sweet.

And you are right, its avliable in Australia.
I LOVE Australia's cars they are so amazing..Power with sexyness..... What more could one want?
fpv_bagt1.jpg

Like it matters if it's affordable if you will never be able to buy it in this country anyways. :idea:

May happen sooner than any of us think. GM announced on Friday that the Holden will be imported to the US for the next Grand Prix. Expect a debut Fall '08 for the '09 Model Year

Ford has should consider getting their RWD performance cars ready for a US launch.

your correct ford should consider it but ford is just now beginning to pull there head out of there ass i love ford don't get me wrong but i look at some of the stuff they did in the past and i think ford can do so much better

im really liking some of the newer cars there making though

May happen sooner than any of us think. GM announced on Friday that the Holden will be imported to the US for the next Grand Prix. Expect a debut Fall '08 for the '09 Model Year

Ford has should consider getting their RWD performance cars ready for a US launch.

with the mustang selling as well as it is, never going to happen.

Back