• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finished Nautilus Kit Installed PICS....

00TourSVT

CEG'er
i finally got the bugs worked out this weekend and thought i would clean up the tour and snap a few photos for everyone.

Thanks goes out to joey and tom for all there support!

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00845.jpg

Sooo 260ish whp...

Stock trans?

I give it a week... All facts aside it looks great, really sleeper like, you can hadly see the FMIC.

thanks guys,

yes, stock trans except i have a spec stage II clutch. it doesn't have a hard life i am 29 years old and i don't beat on it, or any of my other vehicles, at every stop light, only cruising the backroads, car shows, and road trips. maybe every once in a while it gets a spirited run through the gears. the power is very linear and sets perfect in the power ban, i have no wheel spin issues. car hasn't been to the dyno yet, it will be a week or two.

Last edited:
Wow Ryan that is definitly the cleanest install I have seen so far. I am very jealous I love to have some nice pics of your car to put on the site. My jaw is still on the floor. I know it sounds funny I said that but really your engine bay is how material not to much different color schemes. The kit looks awesome and you did a excellent job and had the patience to put it in too. I applaud your install now you want a job..........lol

Deffinatley clean, ill have to take my time and clean everything up when I install mine :)

Sleeper!!!!

That is a nice setup you got there. The engine bay is pretty clean too. Ultimate sleeper, it looks completely stock, its awesome.

When are you hitting the dyno?

wow, thanks again everyone. when something you work very hard on gets appreciated it makes it all worth it.:cool:

i am a very picky when i comes to looks, almost excessive compulsive some people say. it's a hobbie, so i like to take my time and make things look clean yet simple.

joey, you can have any pictures you like, just let me know which ones or any other you would like taken and i will shoot them your way!

Best looking install of the kit i have seen. It doesn't look like rice at all. I was hoping someone else would do, a clean looking svt with that kit on. I am waiting for reebs car to be pictured also.....

I love how it looks stock. I can't get over how clean of an install that is.
Very very tasteful!!!

I can't wait till he starts selling the non fmic.

Back