• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What Brand of Gauges?

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
So I'm getting ready to order an A-Pillar and plan to go with Oil Pressure, Water Temp, and Volt as of right now. I don't want to spend ALOT of money, and was thinking about autometer, but have heard mixed reviews on them...:shrug:

i have autometer ultralites. just hooked them up and they seem to be great. keep in mind i paid next to nothing for them(thanks for letting me rip you off fordman302)

i have autometer ultralites. just hooked them up and they seem to be great. keep in mind i paid next to nothing for them(thanks for letting me rip you off fordman302)

Yeah you got a good deal..Thats only becasue i know you..I got my use outta them so the price was fair.

EDIT: Auto-Meter is probally if not one of the best companys for Gauges..Nuf said?..

Last edited:
VDO gauges cost on average 1/3 less then autometer gauges. they have identicle parts inside. siemens sells the same parts to autometer. autometer gauges are generally more expensive because they have more colors and bezels to choose from.

Back