• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nice lil photo shooot

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well I got my mesh back in and fixed the bumper up a litle and figured I would check out some of the nice photo ops I have near the house. All of these are right down the street. I know some better pics can be taken at these spots I just gotta figure it out.

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Wow for some reason I can't stop looking at your wheels! :) Your car looks cleaner than ever. Some nice scenery in there too. Now we just have to wait on those hoods.

Wow for some reason I can't stop looking at your wheels! :) Your car looks cleaner than ever. Some nice scenery in there too. Now we just have to wait on those hoods.
These wheels and the ones on your car now are absolute hotness on a CSVT:drool: That hood when it finally does get here will for sure be the hotness!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to do that photo shoot!!!

I'll have to drive up when it comes in. I made an appointment today for my paint guy to spray some clear on it but I can't wait to get it on.

haha, glenn was saying today that he'll throw a fit if he sees another picture of on svt at a loading dock. he'll be home in about two hours to see this :laugh:

haha, glenn was saying today that he'll throw a fit if he sees another picture of on svt at a loading dock. he'll be home in about two hours to see this :laugh:
Hey I like my old school loading dock pic lol be a lot nicer with a nice s/f front bumper *hint hint*

I'll have to drive up when it comes in. I made an appointment today for my paint guy to spray some clear on it but I can't wait to get it on.
Oh yes you need to come up and check out the new house and we can have our own wheel reunion lol and photo shoot!

Back