• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Im a troll now :)

2slowtour

CEG'er
Well my svt is sold and going to a new home, It will be reborn and will see a new day.. Since then i picked up my new daily driver. Here are some pics of old and new .. ill still be around.. just trolling the forms and giving as much info as i can to everyone.. Thanks for the good time..

Old
newmod004.jpg

New
04 s2000 with 12k miles
s2000afterwash008.jpg

s2000afterwash002.jpg

s2000BJ013.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourige
I think there are more trolls then contour owners on this board.
Yeah its getting out of hand...

But, trolls have the experience to help others. I was at the local multibrand dealership the other day, many toys to make me a troll:cool: But no payments on the Mystique and low insurance are nice...

Nice S2000 man! One of the Sweetest go-karts you can buy!

....however, I really must question what would make you buy such a non-daily driver compliant car for your daily driver? If you get in traffic much, that awful torque below the curve is going to make your life a little difficult...just my opinion though!

Nice upgrade! Are those LED tails stock :ponder:. I know one thing that is for sure you are going to LOVE those s2000 projectors w/ HID. Still one of the very best OEM setups going.

Nice upgrade! Are those LED tails stock :ponder:. I know one thing that is for sure you are going to LOVE those s2000 projectors w/ HID. Still one of the very best OEM setups going.
My other buddy's S2K is the whole reason I bought HID lights. I could see his lights way beyond mine when he was pretty far behind me and in the same lane. I saw that and I had to have some HID's lol

Yeah they are LED tails really nice.. as for the drive...now that i got my old job back Discount tire Co. full time 45 hours a week and make alot more money. Plus i drive maybe 5 miles a day.. lol it right down the road from my house. The HID's are amazing. i had HIDs on the tour. but nothing like projectors. Its a fun car..Im really happy with it.. O and the modding has begun :) ill post some pics.. NOTHING rice just tasteful mods..

new car looks real nice phil ..... so whos yhe lucky s.o.b that got your car:laugh:

i bet you he's a gangster wannabe with his huge chrome wheels and air ride suspension. oh wait...:rolleyes:

yeah im a gangster ..but i do that after i work all day and support a family:nonono:
and whats with the huge wheel comments they are 18s.. how many of you have 18s on your car? well you must be wanna be gangsters to. dude i grew up in suburbia im 31 yrs old, and most of my freinds are buisnes people. and just because i dont want my car to look like yours there must be some stereo type for me. your a jacka$$.

Last edited:
LOL wanna be gangsta

He has 19" wheels LOL thats straight balla

Last edited:
im a real gangster type arent i steeda? i mean didnt you feel like at dinner that i was just gonna pull out a gun and start using street slang:laugh:

Yup I get scared everytime we talk :)

Bagged is about as much as a gangsta as Todras is a terrorist.

Thread needs less stupidness

i new there was something funny about todras:laugh:

Back