• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Looking

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
So apparently theres somebody on here that can get Ford parts cheap... Well i went to the dealer today to price out new headlights for my car and choked when i heard. They want 200... A piece... So i was wondering if anybody could get em cheaper for meh... I want new lights but not for 400 bucks.:cool: .... Help?

Duratec Maint. section.. read-me first thread

RockAuto.com, discount code listed on there as well.
teamfordparts.com

Steve at Tousley Ford, contact info all in that thread.

Definately not... I hate nuts on those... Anybody else from the citys ever stop there?... Anyways off the subject.... I may be goin down to the cities on friday so i might call and get the lights before then so i can just pick em up:laugh:

Definately not... I hate nuts on those... Anybody else from the citys ever stop there?... Anyways off the subject.... I may be goin down to the cities on friday so i might call and get the lights before then so i can just pick em up:laugh:

They are uber easy to change out as well. Three screws and disconnect the harness and you are done.

They are uber easy to change out as well. Three screws and disconnect the harness and you are done.

Ha yeah... The reason they are misaimed is because i took them out to put my new Silverstars in... Theyve never been the same... Most the time i goota drive with my highs cause the lows are like fogs...DOH

Back