• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mystique Rice

Wow, what a dick comment. Dean's a real nice guy and has been nothing but helpful and nice to people on here. Why would you even say something like that? Sometimes I wonder how people can be that stupid. That car is very nice. A lot of hard work has gone into that car. It's by far one of the best Mystiques to ever grace this site. And like said before, it does have the GO with the SHOW.
id have to fully agree with rob on this one. rob can personally see why i think this was a dick comment. also what the hell does being a para-palegic have anything to do with the work he has done to his car. tell me if im wrong but i believe i read somewhere that he owns his own company for the hand controls in his car. maybe im wrong but even if i am he still worked on it himself, and anyone who knocks that is an A$$hat. this is the most ignorant thread ive ever read. you should be ashamed of yourselves for even dissing this car. you be in his place and see if you can do it. i bet 99.9% couldnt even imagine trying to do this kind of work. yes there are things you dont like but its not your car is it. its his and he likes it. screw all of you who have a problem! grow up most of you are older in age, act like it!
and holyrollers: to you i think you need to keep some of your comments to yourself. its not your car so dont diss it until you see it in person. its truely amazing! its like 1st grade again "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything" grow up guys!

rant over until another A$$hat says something even more stupid......

Everyone has an oppinion. mine is, that its fugly. I don't care if you get mad at my oppinion, the end. to each their own!
ash.thumb.gif

Shaved, why have a forum where people can not express their opinions? I think the car is ugly, i am entitled to think that, and as a member of ceg, i can express that on these forums. I wasn't being a dick... I could have been though, so relax.

I also, unlike other people, who did make me shake my head, didn't comment on dean joyce himself. I have never met him, don't know him, never spoken to him, and may never, who knows. But I don't like his car, oh well, lets make a new rule that everyone must like everyone elses car on ceg if this is the mentality we are going to have...

Last edited:
it has GO with the SHOW? how come everyone is saying that? its an automatic 2.5, with a few performance mods, plus it has an air ride suspension and a full sound system. doesn't seem like it would have a lot of GO...

Personally I think the aluminum wing did not match the car. If it had be painted to match I think it would have been 10 times better looking. But either way he changed the wing, so end of the story. :laugh:

And looking at all the custom work on the car. I would think he would take the time to get the body molded and modified before he puts in the turbo. As opposed to the way most people go "oh ****" and realize a few grand and 50 hours into a project it won't fit right. Either way, its good job on representing for our cars!

id have to fully agree with rob on this one. rob can personally see why i think this was a dick comment. also what the hell does being a para-palegic have anything to do with the work he has done to his car. tell me if im wrong but i believe i read somewhere that he owns his own company for the hand controls in his car. maybe im wrong but even if i am he still worked on it himself, and anyone who knocks that is an A$$hat. this is the most ignorant thread ive ever read. you should be ashamed of yourselves for even dissing this car. you be in his place and see if you can do it. i bet 99.9% couldnt even imagine trying to do this kind of work. yes there are things you dont like but its not your car is it. its his and he likes it. screw all of you who have a problem! grow up most of you are older in age, act like it!
and holyrollers: to you i think you need to keep some of your comments to yourself. its not your car so dont diss it until you see it in person. its truely amazing! its like 1st grade again "if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything" grow up guys!

rant over until another A$$hat says something even more stupid......

ROFL I write ONE sentence not attacking ANYONE and you all get super emotional about it, hahaha lmao.

Like I said, tampon.

it has GO with the SHOW? how come everyone is saying that? its an automatic 2.5, with a few performance mods, plus it has an air ride suspension and a full sound system. doesn't seem like it would have a lot of GO...

I was under the impression he did the twin turbo as he said he was doing. Apparently he hasn't delivered.. yet.

i wasnt trying to bash anyone but i was angry. im sorry holyroller, i shouldnt have snapped, but everyone i ever talk to has to bash something the either A) dont know anything about, or B)havent seen in person. i was pissed last knight and when i read some of the posts i had to blow off some steam. sorry guys

Its all good shaved, i've grown thick skin since arriving here... and as for people knocking my car, some forget that i bought the car as a heap of crap, with no engine, blown tranny, for 400 bucks, and have built it up... so i've worked plenty hard on my car as well, just havent been able to finish it yet...

Its all good shaved, i've grown thick skin since arriving here... and as for people knocking my car, some forget that i bought the car as a heap of crap, with no engine, blown tranny, for 400 bucks, and have built it up...

It's a CSVT they are heaps of crap even with engines :D.

Aaron

damn the TT setup isn't done yet? how long has this been in the "planning" stages? hes atleast got the turbos mounted right?

Everyone see the first three pictures on this page. He got rid of the wing and remolded the trunk several years ago. Since then I think it looks amazing, minus the headlights.

Back