• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mystique Rice

Yeah, it's a bit over the top... but it's a full show car. What show car isn't?

I STILL can't figure out how he got those rims. I'm the only other CSVT (to my knowledge) with Mille Miglia Spiders (I don't think they ever came drilled for us), but mine have 8 holes (some shop drilled a second pattern). Either they did make them in our circle and I've never been able to find it, or he got blanks somehow....

Yeah, it's a bit over the top... but it's a full show car. What show car isn't?

I STILL can't figure out how he got those rims. I'm the only other CSVT (to my knowledge) with Mille Miglia Spiders (I don't think they ever came drilled for us), but mine have 8 holes (some shop drilled a second pattern). Either they did make them in our circle and I've never been able to find it, or he got blanks somehow....

i agree. It is a little over the top, but its still kinda impressive. There are a few things i personally would have done to improve looks, but hey its not my car.:shrug: Looks like a lot of work went into it though

I have never ever liked the aluminum spoilers. I think they make the car look cheap, but that's just me. It's quite the interesting looking car.

He said he had PLANS for a twin turbo.

The guy is a para-palegic, so I can't knock the person, but the car is stupid looking.

That car is HHHOOOTTTT!!!!! Im not gonna knock it at all.. Its nice. And if I put that kinda work into a car i wouldnt want people knockin it either... Just my .02...

The guy is a para-palegic, so I can't knock the person, but the car is stupid looking.

skep.gif
This has to be one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen.

my $.02: Car is disgusting. I get called a ricer for having a wing, and my car is a whole lot more tastefully done then this thing...

Wow, what a dick comment. Dean's a real nice guy and has been nothing but helpful and nice to people on here. Why would you even say something like that? Sometimes I wonder how people can be that stupid. That car is very nice. A lot of hard work has gone into that car. It's by far one of the best Mystiques to ever grace this site. And like said before, it does have the GO with the SHOW.

Back