• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wheel oppinions inside:

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
Getting wheels for my black 98 CSVT (Lowered on H&R's), I want oppinions on wheels i've chosen soo far.
*I'd preffer 18" x 7.5" or 8.0" wide

Ford Racing: "RS" 18x8 (42mm offset)
oemfordsvtrssilver.jpg

Evolution Effects: "Isis" 18x7.5 (35mm offset)
m903mbz8h2.jpg

ADR: "competition" 18x7.5 42mm offset
ADR-Competition7GlossBlack.jpg

RSL "mase" 19x7.5 42mm offest
7db9_10.JPG

Motegi: "DV5" 17x7 (42mm offset)
blackdv52lg.jpg

Lexani "Ikon" 17x7 (40mm offset)
66_1_b.JPG
a6_1_b.JPG

Other rims i'd like but arn't made/pictured anymore are:
Team Dynamic "DTM's"
ADR "Reactions"
OZ "Superleggera's"
Enkie "MM2's"
If you have or know where i can get any of the above PM me!
13.gif

I like the Motegis or the Lexanis. Have you considered Konig Hotswaps or OZ Canovas? I think either of those would look :drool: on an svt....esp on a black one

ADR competitions in 18s would look hawt, I had the 17s with the custom center cap overlay from parked car

2a8f649d.jpg

afa87cc2.jpg

I want those in 18 :shocked:

Wow you can get those ADR 5 spokers in 19x7.5? I should surf ebay more often :)

those looked real hot when i seen em too lol. yeah every now and again someone ALWAYS has either just rims...or a package w tires on thier, Ebay is your friend lol.

Without question, the Ford Racing RS wheels are the best looking of the ones mentioned here.

The bronze Meshed Isis' are awsome. i went on ebay to look at them again, and they're not being listed right now... they better be re-listed by the time i have the $ to buy my wheels! :mad: Or i'll be pist.

they RS's i think would look really good, especially since they're 8" wide. they'll fit nice and flush with the fenders. and i'll possibly have them powder coated black. like i said b4 the motegi's are really nice looking wheels but with a tire mounted on them. they're just too small looking because of the design. i've seen the competitions and i would think they look 100% better in an 18" rather then 17" so those are still a pretty realist option as well... and then there's the "Mase's" those are a really nice looking wheel and have been around for awhile. theres no doubt they would look killer in 19" but im afraid of damaging them on the roads here around Phoenix. Not to mention the price of tires. :shrug: I'm still really confused as to which wheels i will eventually end up buying. so here's my updated list of option

emthup.gif
Bronze 18x7.5 Isis
(if they get re-listed)
emthup.gif
Silver 19x7.5 Mases'
(if i decide to fork out the $ for tires)
emthup.gif
Black 18x7.5 Competition's
(with polished lip)
emthup.gif
Silver 18x8 RS's
(most expensive, and i'd have to pay more to powder coat'em black if i go that route)

and of course,
emthup.gif
OZ Superleggera's 18"
emthup.gif
if anyone has a set for sell or knows someone who does PM me please!

BTW theres another listing of the 19" Mases that comes with a package deal. It's $650 for the tires they come with but they are too wide (235/35) so you'll need to fork out $20 more bucks to get the (215/35). Still not a bad deal.. brand new tires on brand new 19" wheels, mounted and balanced for $670 :laugh:

I'm definitely considering it ;)

BTW are you sure those gold rims fit? Last time I checked they were something like 100x4 and 114x4. Our pattern is 108x4 or something.

Last edited:
Haha, I was just looking at the Isis wheels on ebay. Thinking about buying a set.

EDIT: I just looked at the auction and they are 4x100.....

Bolt Pattern: 4x100 and 4x114.3 (4x4.5)

Last edited:
those rims are nice, word of advice, wax them before you put them on..it will make cleaning them wicked easy!

Back