• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I Hate Shipping Companies!

they didnt offer insurance when i shipped it. THE BLACK GUY assured me that everything would be okay as it was going in the truck that night and they had a pretty light load going out that way(a million general mills cereal crates)

The black guy? are you F'ing racist? wtf is that about?

that sucks!!!

steve...if you get your money back from the shipping company and dont want the bumper...i know someone who would like it...

this reminds me of when i bought my full sized video game...
what it looked like when it showed up at my house...
site1045.jpg

what i made it look ike after 45 minutes!
site1046.jpg

Last edited:
this reminds me of when i bought my full sized video game...
what it looked like when it showed up at my house...

what i made it look ike after 45 minutes!

Wow! I would be royally pissed @ that. Looks good though, never would have known it was a pile of scrap.

The black guy? are you F'ing racist? wtf is that about?

lol. its a stereotype. when you see a car rolling around with huge wheels in a predominantly black neighbor hood, chances are the driver is gonna be black. i am far from racist. hell, i even dated a black girl once... okay, she was mulatto, but still!

lol. its a stereotype. when you see a car rolling around with huge wheels in a predominantly black neighbor hood, chances are the driver is gonna be black. i am far from racist. hell, i even dated a black girl once... okay, she was mulatto, but still!

:shocked: You dated a black girl????
Your are the devil !!!!!

Ahhhhh, I love the internet.....:laugh:

Last edited:
Back