• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Spotted: Roush CSVT on 94E in MI yesterday!

LukeDuke

CEG'er
I have only seen pics of these online and some how on my 600 mile drive from MN to MI yesterday the only csvt I see just happens to be a bright yellow roush contour on a trailer. I must say it was sweet. Too bad it was going the other way so I couldnt get a great look but it was good enough. anybody know what it was doing or going? it was close to Michigan City right on 94e.

Hey, I'm glad you saw it, it was actually on its way to my house. I live in Grand Rapids and it arrived about 5:30 pm. I am trying to find a way to be able to drive it over to the ROUSH open house on Thursday in Livonia. Let me know if you have any questions because this car has some really interesting features. Later,
CJ

Hey, I'm glad you saw it, it was actually on its way to my house. I live in Grand Rapids and it arrived about 5:30 pm. I am trying to find a way to be able to drive it over to the ROUSH open house on Thursday in Livonia. Let me know if you have any questions because this car has some really interesting features. Later,
CJ

Dealer plate, see if roush will loan you one since you will be coming to their open house....

Hey guys, I am going to try to get a plate for it (it's already insured), and drive it over there. My girlfriend and I are going to try to get there around 5:00.

(Todras, I am PMing you back right now)

bah! Too many nascar rednecks there. No Rouch SVT Contour either :(

some lady asked me "Are you here for an autograph?"

"uhh....no."

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I are going to try to get there around 5:00.

You must have been late, because I saw you heading towards livonia going east on 6 mile right at 275 around 6:35 ish. :) First time I've ever spotted a Yellow bondurant SVT. How many csvts did bondurant buy back in the day?

Anyways, congrats on the new car!

You must have been late, because I saw you heading towards livonia going east on 6 mile right at 275 around 6:35 ish. :) First time I've ever spotted a Yellow bondurant SVT. How many csvts did bondurant buy back in the day?

Anyways, congrats on the new car!

SON OF A B****!!!!

I waited there for an hour in that nascar infested place :(

Hey guys, sorry about being late, we didn't make it there until about 6:45 due to a funeral out in Holland, MI. Jack Roush signed the underside of the hood and said "this is a real collector's item". That was really cool to hear. In their museum they had two other Bondurant cars, an older Thunderbird along with an SHO. They only made 5 of these cars and I just found out today that the #2 was stripped and crushed (what the heck??!!!).

Back