• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

This Time A Poll For The Fall Dragon Run 07'!

This Time A Poll For The Fall Dragon Run 07'!

• Sept 28th-30th

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Oct 5th-7th

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Oct 12th-14th

• Doesn't matter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Sorry but I missed the polling option at the very bottom of the page, so I'd like to get an "official" vote this time by installing the polling option, what a concept:eek: :crazy: You'd think I was the one from Miami-Dade county or something! I asked that the other post be deleted so hopefully that happens and we can get going again on this, sorry for the delay. I think we can have this taken care of by the end of the week and then I'll call Caney Creek and let them know how many we've got coming. At that point I'll make an offical post about the weekend, whereabouts, etc and then we can have at it and let the countdown begin...even if its monthes away:shrug:

[/b]

Yay!!! I voted!!

(* insert bouncing smiley here *)

I've also decided to be kind & allow trolls into the group. Anybody who has a car with at least TWO cams can attend...

Last edited:
i hoping ill be able to come. signing with the Air Force in august so idk about this year or the next.:shrug: ill keep yall updated

i hoping ill be able to come. signing with the Air Force in august so idk about this year or the next.:shrug: ill keep yall updated
You gotta come John. If money happens to be an issue for ya we can stay at the house and just run and meet up with everyone in the mornings

I hope so! you gonna recruit some from the north?

I try every year, but it seems that most think its too far to drive, imagine that:rolleyes: I will be bringing someone down with me, I just don't know who yet. While I'm here though, once the voting is done, I'll need a list of the people who are planning on making the meet. This way, once I know, I can talk to the people at Caney Creek and let them know, so once the voting is over, we'll just start a list and copy and paste the names so I can get this part of the meet taken care of. I know its early, but planning this takes some effort and time, something we've got alot of:cool:

Guess thats another reason SZ in in the north huh everyone too big a puss to drive any distance? they all like road courses. how about a REAL ROADcourse lol they must be scared of the dragon

my vote got screwed up for some reason, i put the second weekend in october, but shows me the first, my honeymood will be taking place the first weekend, so can someone change mine to the second if it can be done, otherwise, disregard the vote for the first weekend, and add one to the second weekend in october

What do you guys want to do in the event of a tie:shrug: Hopefully it doesn't come to that and I can then call Caney Creek on Monday and get things going.

Guess thats another reason SZ in in the north huh everyone too big a puss to drive any distance? they all like road courses. how about a REAL ROADcourse lol they must be scared of the dragon

SZ is always up our way due to the amount of Tours in the area, but we've gotten people to drive from Washington state, FLA (Cops got my SVT) and many from the upper east coast, so travel isn't an issue. That being said, I wonder how well the EGL would do if they had to travel:confused: I'd love to see some of the guys from our neck of the woods make it down, but I usually get shot down every year. I sometimes wonder how many years is it going to take for just a couple guys to make it down:rolleyes:

tahts what im saying lol no one will drive that is from that area. if they would come down just once they would always come back! get some people rounded up roger!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Todras and his buddy with a 350Z did run the Dragon on their way back from down that way and he did enjoy the ride, but can't see going down there every year, different strokes for different folks. I can't NOT see making the trip, its going to take something BIG for me to not make it:crazy: I can't wait till next year when I get some Falken 615's or BFG KDW N/T's on the MCS to slay the Dragon, but my current tires are no chop liver, so I'll still enjoy the ride for sure!

No tie breaker so....

No tie breaker so....

Because the Dragon is so much fun, let's not wait any longer than we need to, let's make it the weekend of Sept 28th thru the 30th. Not that its going to happen again, but last year when I came down I drove through freezing rain believe it or not:eek: , so the earlier the better, for more reasons than one! I really hope those who didn't vote for this weekend can try and make it out, but between those who voted for this weekend those "I don't cares", we've got six and that's a good turnout IMO. That being said, the more the merrier. I'm going to call Caney Creek as soon as I finish this and will then make a new thread, an "offical" thread for our meet. Once we do that, let the posts begin as well as your intentions:cool:

this will suck cause i wont be able to make it on any weekend other then the last october one, marriage, and i have been waiting for a chance to hit the dragon up!

BTW, if the poll is closed, looks like the second weekend in cotober has won, as i left a post about my vote being wrong!!

Back