• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know of a junkyard that has a 1995 V6/5-spd?

99Mystique ATX

Hard-core CEG'er
I need a PCM out of a 95 v6/5-spd. My Contour has the PCM out of a v6/atx car. It needs to be a 95 for a few reasons, 95 is the last year of OBD1 and also vacuum secondaries.

No real rush the car runs and drives fine, but it is throwing codes for NFT... AKA no freakin tranny! The car isn't on the road yet and to be completely honest i'm not sure what i'm going to do with it yet, as for right now just taking it back to stock and de-hacking the car up.

i'll take a look at a couple yards by me that have a lot of tours in them. V6 MTX's are hard to find as it is...

Awesome, thanks man!

If I don't find one so be it, but it'd be nice to have the right PCM in the car. I'm still trying to find out why the car has an ATX's computer. Best I can figure is either the car had a 5-spd swap, or the PCM went bad and they replaced it with the wrong one.

The boneyard by me had a 95/mtx a while ago but they crushed it... Car had a beautiful leather interior too. It was tan but still very nice.

The car was always a 5 Speed MTX. Hey Andy did you take a close look at the title. It should say 4cyl. No idea why the title is wrong, insurance picks it up as a 6cyl and the VIN is for a 6. Odd isnt it.

Back