• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for a move

posthuman63t

Veteran CEG'er
Well, I'm finally moving out. Me and my girl are getting an apt out in Oak Creek in about a month. Just have to go in and finalize everything and sign a bunch of papers and the works. Been spending tons of cash getting everything we'll be needing for the new place but we are excited.

Right now I'm living in Racine about a mile off of Kenosha so its a little bit away but not too far out from everyone I know. It will make getting to my new job easier since its located in Milwaukee. Just got a job with AT&T as a service tech and I have 1 week of training left to complete before I'm "officially" with the company and out and about doing work. So far it's fun stuff. Gotta love paid training.

Just wanted o share with all you Milwaukee folks that I'm no longer going to be a neighbor and I'm joining the area.

Welcome to the area....PRT is only 30 minutes away from Oak Creek :) Better see you at some meets in the area.

~Josh

Back