• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

99 Svt #958

svttour

Rico Suave
I have been getting requests for pics of my car lately so I figured I would post a few pics I took today. Just a regular wash nothing special. I have new headlights on order for 5 weeks now from Bill J. There was a mix up and its taking forever to get here but we worked something out :) Front bumper is getting repainted soon along with my mirko splitter. Should turn out nice. Next time I post pics I should have them on including the turbo kit. Enjoy!

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0113-1.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

Looks awesome man, love the rims, and nice spots for some picture taking!

I *heart* Neos, the only 19 inch rim aside from the ones Goonz used to have (or were those 18s? :ponder: ) that I have ever liked a on a CSVT

I *heart* Neos, the only 19 inch rim aside from the ones Goonz used to have (or were those 18s? :ponder: ) that I have ever liked a on a CSVT
Those were 18's. Wonder how good they'd look on TRed :troutslap: :laugh:

I've always wanted those Axis's. Pretty sick looking :cool:

Looks like an O2 connection hanging down and those HL's are hazed to h*ll and gone. Other than that saweeet!

yeah Todd as stated in the 1rst post I have been waiting for my new headlights for about a month now. There was a mix up and Bill J and I have worked something out. There is a MIL eliminator hanging down. I recently changed that MIL and the new one began to smoke so I went back to the old MIL and I havent fully secured it since I will be changing it again soon.

As stated before-- I love the Axis wheels also.. They still look better on any Jetta MKIV or post than our cars but, none-the-less, sweet.

Wish I had a T-red :( haha

AWSOME place for pics!!! great scenery, btw your car needs hightowers and grilles bad...

Thanks man. I have been wanting to take pics at that spot forever. I am going to mess with these headlights once my new ones get here. As far as the grilles I prefer the stock svt mesh.

Back