• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

updated car pics.... (ixnay on the iftysixkay)

MxRacer

Hard-core CEG'er
snapped some fresh pics of the car today. it's coming along nicely! :)

gt12.jpg

gt2.jpg

gt3.jpg

gt4.jpg

gt5.jpg

gt7.jpg

gt8.jpg

gt9.jpg

gt10.jpg

have you put an aftermarket suspension on there yet? It looks like it needs more drop or more offset, something, it needs a better stance.

EDIT: after further review, it just needs like 1" more drop and then its tits.

Car looks sick man! the hood is nice IMO but any cowl bigger then that start looking out of place. No spoiler looks really good too, if you were to get a spoiler i think the Cobra spoilers pretty cool... only thing i can say about the car that it looks like it needs is a mild drop. other then that, its sick! love the wheels!

With the lack of a spoiler, and the presence of the larger cowl...it looks out of balance. :shrug:

That's just me though.

strangely enough, it has steeda sport springs on it. i agree that it's too high, especially in the front. but it will likely stay that way the rest of the year as ground clearance is iffy with the intercooler now.

as for it being out of balance, i was concerned about that as well.... but when you see it in person, it's really not. :)

How much do the OEM Cobra spoilers run ?

and in regards to the suspension, if you go any lower in the distant future, try checking out the Eibachs, My buddy 'em on his 04 (or 05 ?) GT, with Ford Racing 18's looked really good, pretty much as low as you could go and still be functional and have NO rubbing issues.

How much do the OEM Cobra spoilers run ?

and in regards to the suspension, if you go any lower in the distant future, try checking out the Eibachs, My buddy 'em on his 04 (or 05 ?) GT, with Ford Racing 18's looked really good, pretty much as low as you could go and still be functional and have NO rubbing issues.

Eibach for the suck.

Get H&R race springs and run no iso's in the front and MM Iso's in the rear.

Looks good.

Back