• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A few other projects & misc...

PeppermintPatty

Is a bad kind of man, like that Jodie Foster
before...
S-15.jpg

after...(you can see the Miata in the garage w/ my vanity plate)
S-15001.jpg

Bringing home the Sporty...
S-15002.jpg

after losing the buckhorn bars & a few tasteful mods...
Bike.jpg

before...
Wrangler.jpg

after...
Wrangler001.jpg

before...
Honduh.jpg

after...
Honduh001.jpg

my first new car...(I was practicing freehand paint striping, it didn't stay) can't believe I found a pic, not very nice but a pic nonetheless
5.jpg

stuff that I have to give up after building this...I didn't even include all the other cars & recreational junk

House.jpg

House001.jpg

that was two years ago...everything has filled in nicely. can you tell I went through my old pictures tonight?

I really admire the fact that you tackled all these projects over the years. I wish I had enough passion to do something like that. Good job! :)

Having a father that owns a body shop helps alot...I had the honda for about 4 years, which is the longest I 've ever had one car. Always something else I'm interested in...

Never guessed you'd put a wing like that on a car. We all do silly things once and a while. :D I like the Jeep and the bike!

remember...I had the car two years before the Fast & the Furious was released. Lowered, spoiler, exhaust, intake about two months after I picked it up. So it was cool for about two years until that silly film ruined me :troutslap:

Back