• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone want some rims and tires?

hotdimmes

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm looking to unload my 15" SE wheels and tires locally to you beautiful new englanders and avoid shipping. They are wrapped in Yokohama Avid H4S 205/60/R15's. Front's have like 2-3k on them, rear's have about 25k. Yokohama rates them up to 60k. Wheels have typical wear and rash from previous owner.

I also have the 17" tires I got from BOS SVT's focus SVT wheels I bought. 225/45/17 Falken Azenis 215's. They are good tires to beat on for autocross but unfortunately not good for my 30min daily commute. I'd like to have these wheels for both daily driving with occasional track. If no one picks them up, I'll be forced to destroy them on the track but continue using the SE wheels daily. :shrug:

My FSVT wheels are not for sale!! Just the tires currently on them!!

rear's are pretty worn. Front's are decent.

FSVTTires2.jpg

FSVTTires1.jpg

Last edited:
how much do you want for the falkens shipped to 48135? are the FSVT's for sale to?

I think those tires are mounted incorrectly. The line that is towards the inside, is suppose to be on the outside, observe my old tires that have almost the same tread line

5-8.jpg

I think those tires are mounted incorrectly. The line that is towards the inside, is suppose to be on the outside, observe my old tires that have almost the same tread line

If they are like the tires on my VW, they might/should have arrows on them for direction. If they are indeed on backwards like Goonz is thinking, the arrows will also be pointing in reverse, instead of forward.

Like explained here:
http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.com/infocenter_faq.asp?id=7

If they are like the tires on my VW, they might/should have arrows on them for direction. If they are indeed on backwards like Goonz is thinking, the arrows will also be pointing in reverse, instead of forward.

Like explained here:
http://www.dunlopmotorcycle.com/infocenter_faq.asp?id=7

true, but you can still put that tread line on either side and still have the tire spinning the correct way

I can't check right now, but im pretty sure I checked before and they were. Also, they are correct according to this stock photo which may be a meaningless photoshop just for online advertising:

falken-azenis-sport-lg.jpg

Back