• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my neighbors' houses

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
P5263835.jpg

P5263833.jpg

;) I love a freshly zainoed vehicle. :drool:
P5263839.jpg

P5263836.jpg

I just realized we forgot the tire wet. :blackeye: derr!

Oh maaa gawd, she's a beaut! However, I'd need a trampoline to get into it. Mannn that thing is awesome high!
I can barely get up into our work diesel as it is!

ghyna being a gal is questionable.

Exactly. IMHO, vehicles should have female names, but the truck is so masculine that this was the only option. Plus, Chyna Doll is from NH!!

I hate factory orange peel!!!

At least its OEM orange peal :rolleyes:

nice lookin truck. you oughta throw some wider tires on that bish!

What kinda exhaust is on it ? or did you just end up y piping it for duals out the back ?

Hah, yeah I've always liked Borla exhausts. The V10 screams with the Borla. One of the complaints about the V10 is it doesn't have the rumble sound of a V8, but when I rev it up it reminds me of a Viper!! Yeah, I'd like bigger wheels (05+ OEM 18's) and bigger BFG All Terrain T/A's.

I never did look into the MS6 though. I think the first mod will be a guage pod. There's a nice 3 guage pod that mounts in the center of the dash above the HVAC where the Nav goes.

mazda6.jpg

But I want to go with these guages.

http://www.defi-shop.com/product/bf/bf_top.html

Last edited:
I think one of the MS6 owners on CEG mentioned people had problems with aftermarket exhaust systems, so it's something we'll have to read up on before jumping head first.

Plus I'm going to have to grow a money tree in the backyard pretty soon here. :crazy:

big question, forget cylinders....how many liters is it. Only 6.8L. Meh. My truck with two less cylinders is 7.5. HA! Wait, I still have less power and tq....shoot. And can you cut off a part of that money making tree and ship it this way.

Last edited:
So we cleaned up the truck in those above pics to prep her for our first big FTE New England meet this past weekend.
Below are some pics that the forum moderator posted. He collected pics from my camera, Elky's and some other people, and posted a select few. I'll have to get the pics off my camera and uploaded soon because the link doesn't have everything.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa266/sglaine/Greenfield MA meet June 10th/?start=all

FTE-NE is definitely a bit of a different crowd than NECEG is to hang with, but we still managed to enjoy ourselves. Most of the fun happened at the end with the smoke shows. Thankfully Elky was able to snap some video of it, and I was able to get some decent photos.

btw, our truck won Best -mostly- Stock. We won Red Sox tickets at Fenway behind home plate!
That was a nice surprise. It rained a lot this weekend, so by the time we got to the show, the truck was pretty dirty, but I guess the judges were still impressed. :cool:

Back