• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle 2007: Contours

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
These are all but one Contour's from Carlisle this year. Sorry Brad your car wasn't around the 3 times I had the Camera out. And Sorry to who's ever Black SVT was parked so close to the Green one. Your face was too far up for me to get a shot. :laugh: But none the less IT WAS A GREAT TURN OUT!!! If anyone wants the picture in a slightly higher res send a pm. My camera is a 5.0 MP, but photobucket puts all pics to a 800x600.

HPIM2487.jpg

HPIM2488.jpg

HPIM2489.jpg

HPIM2490.jpg

HPIM2491.jpg

HPIM2492.jpg

HPIM2493.jpg

HPIM2494.jpg

HPIM2495.jpg

HPIM2547.jpg

HPIM2548.jpg

HPIM2549.jpg

HPIM2550.jpg

HPIM2552.jpg

HPIM2576.jpg

HPIM2556.jpg

HPIM2557.jpg

HPIM2558.jpg

And yeah I was a dope and didn't take a picture of my own car at the same angle as everyone else's... But the line is basically walking down the road from the tent. Enjoy!

HPIM2550.jpg

Thats brilliant, with the front bumper lower valence... Thats from a mystique right?

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/titanthedragon/Carlisle%202007/HPIM2550.jpg

Thats brilliant, with the front bumper lower valence... Thats from a mystique right?

yep...pre 98 mystique.

i would have had one too if some d-bag hadn't skipped off with my money :mad:

Yeah but the credit needs to go to Jason, the one with the bike rack. I saw his up at Harry's back in April or May. I got one Thursday Night from a local garage and put it on for Saturday. :laugh:

I have a butt load more pics too. I'm gonna put up the other cars and then bikini contest! haha

Well man if you go next year you better have it out when I'm around :p lol.

Everyone's cars looked awesome....Luca and Brapple were my favorites

Back