• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'd just like to thank you all.

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
I'm glad I had such great people around me this weekend. If it weren't for all of you at Carlisle, I'm almost positive I would not be here right now. I realize I made a complete fool of myself and inconvenienced eleven of you at the early hours of the morning.

I kind of left without letting anyone know or saying good bye mainly because I was so ashamed of myself.

For all of you that had a hand in managing me after the ordeal, I owe you all a glass of your choice soda.

Again, I CANNOT say thank you enough to you all for everything.

No one has to reply to this, I just felt I needed to make this to express myself and shed some light on stuff.

I do consider all of you that I saw this weekend to be like family to me.

I was just concerned that the wedding party was going to get the hotel management after us, so I bailed before it came down to that.
I'm cowardly like that.
If it was just us out there, that'd be a different story.

That's what everyone was saying as they watched me smash my head off of the floor. :blackeye:

...and the wall, and the door frame....

I was just concerned that the wedding party was going to get the hotel management after us, so I bailed before it came down to that.
I'm cowardly like that.
If it was just us out there, that'd be a different story.

I wondered where you got to, I came back out and you guys were gone. Sorry about that.
Glenn was being sincere at first, it's very dark back there and there is no walkway. The chick took it the wrong way, mouthed off and "it was on" from there. :(

We are a family Glenn. When one of us is in need, the others step up and help. You found that out on Sat. night...err...Sunday morning.

We're are glad that you're OK!!!

cough cough, ohhh christine... i'm so sick. i think i need you to come up to buffalo and give me some lovin. i'll call the hotel and get our room

Last edited:
If it's of any consolation, I've decided I will never drink again.

It may sound far fetched, but the shocking realization that I could be dead right now opened my eyes and scared the **** out of me. :help:

Glenn was being sincere at first, it's very dark back there and there is no walkway. The chick took it the wrong way, mouthed off and "it was on" from there. :(
I wasn't referring to that incident, but it doesn't matter now. There's no reason keep bringing it up.

Back