• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New Volvo C30 *holy hot!*

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
c30_business.jpg

With the new C30, Volvo makes its debut in the segment for two-door premium cars.
The sporty design, with two doors, four individual seats, and a glass tailgate, aims to give a young and dynamic group of customers “a Volvo of their own.” “The new C30 aims for a group of young singles, or couples, with a intense urban lifestyle. These people prioritise excitment in design and driving characteristics, and this car is designed to suit their taste and lifestyle,” says Lex Kerssemakers, Senior Vice President, Brand, Business and Product Strategy at Volvo Cars.

Full Story

Yep. Hope Americans will buy it. I even agree with the majority of the public in buying small higher quality cars. Would rather have a little more square footage for the $.

I love it!

it screams Audi A3. I didnt read the article, is Manual trans available, and whats the motor selection

Looks great from the side. however, I have a feeling the rear is goign to look atrocious. Look at the rear tailights, like old-school.

Edit-Yeah, I probably should click the article before posting. I'm not digging the tail-lights, but looks pretty good.

Looks great from the side. however, I have a feeling the rear is goign to look atrocious. Look at the rear tailights, like old-school.

Those are just the typical Volvo tall taillights...I think this is a fantastic car, hopefully it'll come in the same price range as the GTI and Civic Si.

Back