• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

120mph in a 55

That's impossible, he should've had his license suspended. There is no court in the world that wouldn't convict for this. If people are getting ****ed for 20 over how are you not getting it handed to you? Please tell me you're lying.

bsflag.gif
stfu.gif

What is this, Toyko Drift?

"Police cars here are only factory tuned. Can do better than 180K they can't catch you, so they don't even try."

First of all, slow yourself down. I'll admit I've opened my car up for a fun a couple of times, but it was on the turnpike without anyone around on a clear day and I pulled back immediately. But going 120...for five miles....being followed by a cop....GETTING RADARED CONSTANTLY FOR TWO MILES. 120 mph, two miles...Hmm, simple math says you were getting radared FOR A WHOLE MINUTE. And he had been following you for two and a half minutes! Are you blind or just plain retarded? 61 in a school zone? I'm gonna subscribe to your local newspaper and keep an eye out for you.

Second of all, the cop that wrote that citation must be a freakin idiot.

Third of all, nice ban.
s00p3r pwnag3!11!1!1!!1!11

Where I live, its 6 months in the slammer (mandatory) if they catch you street racing.

Correct me if im wrong but, dont they literally crush your car in L.A. if they catch you street racing? I thought I saw that in the world news a few years back.

That's impossible, he should've had his license suspended. There is no court in the world that wouldn't convict for this. If people are getting ****ed for 20 over how are you not getting it handed to you? Please tell me you're lying.
Normally this is correct but the other thing(s) he was popped on probably bring about a higher punishment so maybe in the end, he's still going to lose his license, pay a big fine, etc.
Karl

120 on a public road after dark? Apparently this dudes never seen what a deer can do when they dart out at you...

At that speed the car would just crush in like a pepsi can. Hit a deer at 35mph and you're still screwed because all that weight will slide up the hood and straight into you through the windshield.

I say it be mandatory for someone like this to ride shotgun in a ghost ridden car going 120mph straight at some deer. Wait, no, landmines. Can't kill innocent deer :rolleyes: :laugh: We can call this guy Minesweeper.

At that speed the car would just crush in like a pepsi can. Hit a deer at 35mph and you're still screwed because all that weight will slide up the hood and straight into you through the windshield.

I say it be mandatory for someone like this to ride shotgun in a ghost ridden car going 120mph straight at some deer. Wait, no, landmines. Can't kill innocent deer :rolleyes: :laugh: We can call this guy Minesweeper.

If you hit a deer at 35 you will be fine. See my pic at 70 mph. It hit in front of me, then slid up and across the hood and hit the windshield there. I am luck that a.) I wasn't driving my talon cause I would be dead. b) it was running from left to right and the momentum carried it up and accross my hood instead of straight into me. YOu can see where it hit its head on the windshield. Airbags didn't even go off.

My numbers do not corrolate to the numbers in previous posts!

1. That ticket could have been photoshopped. I went to school for graphic design and I know for one I could do something like that, anyone with real skill in PS could fabricate anything like that.

2. He is a douche for trying to act cool about this, which it is the farthest from.

3. In my area, I saw a 9-3 Saab Aero blow by me at 100+. I was doing 75 in a 65 and it passed me like I was going backwards. About 5 miles down the road I saw the car pulled over by a state trooper, and the statie was walking back to his car with a clump of wires and a bolt cutter. I've seen staties cut the wiring harnesses on speeder's and racers cars many times. This prevents them from fleeing and makes it more of a pain in the ass when they get their car back (immediate impound for 3 week minimum). 25 - 40 over you get your license suspended for 6 months. 41 and over is a license revoke for 18 months. I don't see how he got off. BS

4. Excellent choice on the ban! I don't see why someone would gloat about doing that crap. There are guys that I go to school with that are in my Advanced Automotive Tech classes that think their cars are superfast (My SVT would wreck them), they want to race me and I told them only at the track. They proceeded to race down the main road, and one of them is in the hospital right now with a fractured spine and other injuries cause the dumbass hit a pothole at 95 (in a 30 zone) and rolled his car into the next lane then proceeded to get hit by a cubetruck.

5. If he did that in my area in a school zone and one of my children was struck or almost struck by him I would kill him myself

Back